Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dental Care is Just Too Expensive...You Need Assistance!

In the Spring of 1999, I went to the dentist and was informed I needed THREE ROOT CANALS and crowns. The problem was, like two hundred million other Americans, I had no dental plan, so I had to pay out-of-pocket to the tune of $4500. That's not an experience I wish to repeat and it's one reason why I was originally so strongly attracted to what Ameriplan has to offer.

Ameriplan is not insurance. It's simply a very straight forward discount plan that helps you and me save up to 80% on dental care! I know it works because I've been using it myself for a number of years now. Even if I pay the difference out of pocket, I still usually pay only a third to one half of what I used to pay when I had no dental plan. SOMETIMES I PAY EVEN LESS.

I saw what a wonderful opportunity and fantastic service Ameriplan had to offer. That's why I decided to become an Ameriplan distributor. For goodness sakes, don't wait another day. Sign up for Ameriplan's phenomenal benefits RIGHT NOW!

Dental Benefits Are Wonderful!

Make Money Online Internet Marketing While Working at Home!
Poverty is no fun! Make Money Online using Google, Veretekk, Blastomatic, Leadsomatic and Free FFAS! Obtain Fantastic Health and Dental Plan at http://dentalbenefitsarewonderful.com

No comments: