Monday, June 23, 2008

Generate a Limitless Supply of Leads for Life-and for FREE!

For a long time, I tried every half-cocked method of lead generation I could think of. I spent over a $1000 every month placing ads in newspapers. I left sizzle cards on park benches and in public restrooms. I spent several hours a day posting ads on Craigslist and other free ad sites. I struck up conservations about business opportunities in the supermarket checkout line, on airplanes, and with waiters and gas station attendants. I put up flyers on bulletin boards. I bought overpriced internet leads from shady distributers.

And you know what, I didn't even get ONE PERCENT the number of leads that I generate FOR FREE on a daily basis using sophisticated internet marketing techniques. If you want a future in network marketing, you've got to be able to generate YOUR OWN LEADS via the internet. There's just no other way. I have the system, and I want to teach it to you so you can become successful and I can become even more successful. Check it out and let me know what you think:

http://povertyisnofun.veretekk.com

http://povertyisnofun.leadsomatic.com

No comments: